"The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, 2020 edition. An advanced system for attacking any logic game, updated for the digital LSAT. (Powerscore Test Preparation) 2020th Edition by David M. Killoran (Author)"
The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any game that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logic Games Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore s live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of our students.
The Logic Games Bible features and explains a detailed methodology for solving all aspects of Logic Games, including:
- Recognizing game types and the proper way to represent rules
- The methods for making inferences efficiently and accurately
- Techniques for solving each question type
- Detailed explanations for 28 official LSAT logic games
- Time management strategies
- Extensive drills to reinforce every major concept
- A classification of every type of game that has appeared on the LSAT since June 1991
- Access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book and answer frequently asked student questions.
The Analytical Reasoning problems on the LSAT are often the most intimidating; however, once you understand how to construct an appropriate setup and make the necessary inferences, the solution to each problem is quickly discovered.
Vendor: Novschor Living